Frank-Rainer Vaessen, Chairman
- Former CEO of ERGO Trust (Munich RE Group) and President of Pacific Star Financial Group, Singapore.
- He has been a pioneer in bundling capital of German insurance companies for investments in Europe, USA and Asia.
- His track record includes spectacular investments such as 666 5th Avenue or Chrysler Building in New York, Wisma Atria in Singapore or Shui On Land in China.
- As an active capital provider he became mentor of real estate ventures such as TMW (today Pramerica), Ideenkapital, Millennium Partners, Pacific Star and REALISAR.
Luca Castelli, GWC Vice-Chairman
- Luca has over 25 years of real estate experience as an investor, developer and trader across all asset classes with a predominant focus on France, Italy and the UK.
- He set up and sold two real estate fund management companies in the last decade, with over €5 billion of assets under management and over 300 staff.
- Luca’s roots are in real estate, having continued his family’s real estate development business , which has been in operation since 1920.
Soud Ahmed Abdul Rahman Al Ba’Alawy, Senior Prtner
- Mr. Ba’alawy has more than 25 years of experience in banking and investments in the real estate sector.
- He served as the Chief Executive Officer at Dubai Investment Group and an Executive Committee Member for Dubai Holding. He has led several milestone acquisitions and significant strategic investments for Dubai and is a frequent speaker and advisor in public forums.
- Previous board positions include NASDAQ OMX, Dubai Financial Market, Emirates Investment Authority, and more.
Pierre Ladow Board Member
- Mr. Ladow graduated with an BA honours (hons) international business and economics from the European Business School of London
- He belong to a Sweden industrial family with a long established network throughout Scandinavia and with strong ties to banks, institutions and the property sector.
Sonia De Rosso, Investment and Asset management
- Sonia has 15 years of experience in the real estate sector working in the investment team and asset management of private real estate and fund management companies.
- She has experience in the management of core and core-plus residential, retail, office and logistic properties across European countries (mainly Italy, France, Germany, UK, Greece, Sweden) .
- Sonia has a background in accounting and finance.
Vincenzo Pappalettera, Investment and Asset management
- Vincenzo has 15 years of experience in the real estate sector working in the investment team and asset management of private real estate and fund management companies.
- He has experience in the real estate development projects and management of core and core-plus residential, retail, office and logistic across European countries (mainly Italy, France, UK, Spain) .
- Vincenzo has a background as business development manager.